Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wood Working

Just recently I have started to experiment with building my own boards and now wooden fins and
hand-planes. I have now made 2 wooden hand-planes with more in the works along with 4 sets of fins made from white pine. I have really been working with foil and shape on the fins(we have longboard fins, keels, and standard thruster fins) as well as concave and channels on hand-planes. Everything is coming out really well and I am ready to work on new ideas and designs with our crafts and fins. Crowley, Carson and myself recently created a small company called Skeg. We will begin to sell our hand-planes soon and possibly fins when we figure out how to attach them to boards with glassing them on. If you are interested in getting a hand-plane then contact us using the e-mail from our contacts page. -Lars 




Sorry, this photo was shot with the i-pad and blurred up on the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment