Thursday, October 16, 2014

Swell chasing




It's safe to say the past 4 months have been the best surfing times of my life. From scoring epic waves this summer from Rhode Island to Maine and right into firing surf at home there has been no shortage of swell. I scored huge cape Hatteras for a week In September and managed to get perfect fall surf at home very other weekend. I surfed against some of the best kids on the east coast and surfed points at home with just the waves for company. I was selected for the ESA AllStar Team which will land me in Hawaii and Florida this winter, and I'm hoping for Puerto Rico and California trips later in the year. The good times continue to come with the waves and I cannot wait to see what the winter brings!
Mahalo for the support,
Lars Hamilton 






















No comments:

Post a Comment