Monday, June 25, 2012

Recent Swell


Wow, there has been a lot of fun waves lately and I have not updated the blog for a while. Big thanks to Carson for keeping you informed while I was slacking off. Alright now lets get down to business, There were 2 or 3 really fun, shreddy days and we got some decent shots. I also went up to Old Orchard Beach in Maine where I experienced one of the punchiest beachbreaks I have ever surfer after I nearly broke my neck in the shorebreak a couple times. Here are a few pics from the past week or so, there will be more to come when I upload footage from another camera. Big thanks to mom for taking time out of her downtime on the beach to shoot some photos of us! -Lars


Tristan flying down the line

                                             
Tristans Stoked


Sorry about the shadows but a great pic


Lars



Lars





















No comments:

Post a Comment