Thursday, November 8, 2012

Looking Back

I was searching through my photos the other day and found these. They are from a July day in 2010 when I was 11 years old. I don't know why but these shots just stood out to me. They seemed very vibrant and clear. It made me remember all of the great summer days we had. This day could not have been better. It was warm, clear, and sunny. The waves were perfect in my mind. 2 feet and glassy, it was easy waist high on me. Just Tristan and I all alone. We could not have been happier. Back in those days I rode my 5'8 twin fish. I loved this board and how I could catch every single wave effortlessly. I did not even try, I just cruised. 
While lots of other kids were paddling around on their 4 foot short boards I was catching every wave and developing a  laid back, smooth approach.  Here are a few photos of me from when I was 11 years old and 4 1/2 feet tall. Lars













No comments:

Post a Comment