Monday, November 5, 2012

Rhode Island photos continued

Well, looks like Jose has come through again with some great photos of the surf in Rhodi.  This next photo here is for me at least one of the more iconic photos of Sandy.  Some one is drawing a nice backside line.  I am on the right. If you look real closely, you can see the white caps from a monster set about a mile out. -Carson
This was taken roughly 1/4 of the way through the session. After this, the waves increased another two feet.  By the end, it was double overhead on me easily.


The tide was coming up fast, and there were some strong cross-currents on the inside.  This next one really shows how strong the currents really were
I am glad I did not get washed in.  By the end, the inside was like a giant cheese-grater.



No comments:

Post a Comment